Terms & Conditions of sale
The customer accepts that their signature on the job card confirms that they accept the price for the works.
The customer agrees to settle the account rendered immediately upon completion of the works.
Invoices where issued must be settled strictly 7 days net from the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed at time of order.
When a cheque is not honoured by a customer’s bank and has to be represented the customer agrees that a further administration fee of £25 will be added to their account.
Customers who have satellite tv fitted accept that they must subscribe for a minimum period of 12 months from the date that the viewing card is activated otherwise they will be charged for the full standard or non-standard (whichever is applicable) installation price i.e. Millennium Group published price list less what they have paid for the offer. This means the customer will receive a further invoice from Millennium Group which must be paid within 7 days of receipt. The customer also accepts that the satellite TV provider can charge them for 12 months of the minimum package less what they have already paid and that the satellite TV provider may charge separately for this.
- Quotations are provisional estimates for guidance only and strictly subject to confirmation in writing.
- Quotations exclude electrical power supplies for our equipment unless otherwise stated.
- Quotations presume work will be carried out from a ladder to a maximum height of 16 metres.
- The customer agrees that a call out charge is applicable unless otherwise indicated by ourselves.
- Late payment reminders will incur an administration charge of £25.
Where accounts are not paid within 30 days of invoice date then interest will be charged at the rate of 5% above base rate as at the date of expiration of the stipulated period of payment.
Where an account is not paid within 30 days of invoice date it will automatically be referred to a debt collection agency. At the date of referral a further £25 will be added to the account to cover administration and collection fees. Only full payment of original invoice and admin collection fee will clear the account.
All goods specified on the receipt or invoice remains the property of Millennium Group until final payment has been received. No goods on debt.
If the customer is not present at the time of installation or does not sign job card for works done then the customer must forward any complaint in writing within 7 days or it will be deemed that the customer accepts the Terms & Conditions of Sale.
All Grade “A” Sky satellite receivers are guaranteed for a minimum period of three months.
Customer failure to provide access for the works will incur a call out charge.
Customer must arrange for keys to be available for padlocked hatches for roof access etc.
Prices quoted do not included access platforms or scaffolding.
Claims for alleged damage to customer’s property or building fabric MUST be submitted in writing for the attention of Millennium Group within 7 days of the installation/service call date. Verbal claims cannot be accepted under any circumstances. Claims made out with the 7 day period will be rejected unless it is clear beyond all reasonable doubt that the alleged damage has been caused due to the negligence of a Millennium Group engineer.
CHANGES TO GUARANTEE/WARRANTY
All electrical goods supplied by Millennium Group are subject to individual manufacturers warranty. Please confirm these details with us at point of sale.
Please note in cases of complete new installations materials and workmanship are guaranteed for 1 year from date of installation, or otherwise stated. In cases where replacement parts or existing parts are repaired to existing systems then equipment and workmanship relating to those parts area guaranteed for three months. Where repairs only were originally carried out then only materials (fitted by ourselves) are guaranteed for the aforementioned period. You will appreciate that no guarantee can be given on existing or old materials that have been re-used and workmanship guarantee only extends to new materials we have installed. Aerial or satellite dish re-alignment of existing equipment is not guaranteed.
In all cases a call out charge will be made should it be found that a problem has arisen that is not related to the work carried out by our engineers.
No guarantee or warranty exists if an account is not paid in full, or if a payment cheque is “stopped” or refused by a customer’s bank.
Prior to requesting us out on a re-check we ask you to check that there are no reasons for a fault occurring such as;
- a) faulty television set
- b) faulty video/dvd or satellite receiver if applicable
- c) faulty connection leads, scart leads etc.
- d) faulty remote control/batteries
- e) loose co-axial socket or scart connection to tv
- f) faulty fuse (where applicable)
- g) outside interference (CB radio, radar etc.)
- h) not using equipment properly
- i) our original satellite receiver has been replaced
ITEMS NOT COVERED BY GUARANTEE
- very exposed installations
- chimney mounted satellite dishes or ground patio mounted dishes
- roof mounted satellite dishes (i.e. on mast etc. or exposed mutual roof walls)
- underground cables/ reused existing cables
- movement of satellite dishes when winds exceed 40 mph
- movement of aerial/antenna when winds exceed 50 mph
- existing equipment relocated is not guaranteed to work after take down and re-erect (eg LNBs etc)
- any existing equipment whatsoever not supplied by Millennium Group. Any equipment supplied by Millennium Group that has been moved, tampered with or subjected to an attempted repair by others. All work out with the guaranteed period.
- changes made by programme providers such as changes to encryption, programming, transmitted frequencies and other technical parameters after date of installation.